It’s the worst. You go out to a bar or club with your buddies to meet women… but when you see a woman you’re dying to meet, you can’t get up your nerve. Or when you approach her, you don’t know how to keep the conversaion going – so you crash and burn. It’s time to put those days behind you! Read David D.’s solution to this embarrassing situation in the article below – so you’ll ALWAYS know what to say to a woman. (And when you’re done, do yourself a favor and pick up a FREE trial of his eBook, Double Your Dating, here, before he changes his mind and stops his free trial offer…)
人世間最糟的事情莫過於此：和幾個哥們去酒吧或娛樂場所泡妞…… 但當你真的碰著一個女人時，卻不敢見面，你無法控制緊張情緒。或者當你和她搭訕時，不知道如何將談話進行下去—— 於是你崩潰了，你焦濾著。 此時若不告別這些不堪回首的日子，更待何時？！要擺脫這種困境，就讀一讀下面David D.的文章吧！這樣，你就總會知道該對女人說些什麼。
When you start talking to a woman in a bar or club, it’s CRUCIAL that your conversation be exciting and entertaining - right out of the gate.
Unlike a date where you can afford a boring moment, in a club you have to be constantly increasing her attraction for you or she’ll move on to the next guy.
One of the most important things for you to remember is to AVOID ROUTINE CONVERSATION AT ALL COSTS.
Don’t talk about work, business, politics, religion, or family - EVEN IF you share these things in common.
If you find yourself entering the "boring zone," change the subject fast - and turn it around in funny, cocky way.
For example, if she asks an "interview" question, give her a silly answer and accuse her of trying to pick you up.
A FEW "FALLBACKS" FOR BORING CONVERSATIONS
Find something funny going on around you in the club and point it out, like a guy trying to hit on a girl who’s obviously not into him, a guy who is checking her out (or point out a GIRL who is checking her out), or the guy with the dorkiest outfit.
Tell her you’re going to set her up on a date, and pick out some funny looking guys for her in the club. Have her pick out some girls for you.
Tell her to entertain you with a funny story or joke. This puts the pressure back on her, and makes her work to keep you around and entertained.
You can also play little games that women find totally engaging - like one called "Favorites" where you go back and forth and ask each other your favorite things, like your favorite ice cream, restaurants, etc. Spice this up by taking it to the extreme - ask her what’s the craziest experience she’s ever had in a restaurant, or the most bizarre food she’s ever tried, etc.
Another great game is called the N.A.M.E. game. Take turns taking the letter of the other person’s name and making something funny out of each of them. So if you’re talking to a girl named JEN, you might say, "OK... J - jumps around a lot. E - extremely nerdy. N - needs to stop following me around the club. "Then have her do your name - it’s a great opportunity to see how fun and witty SHE can be as well, which is always a good sign...
另一個好玩的遊戲叫做“名字拆字”遊戲。 輪流將對方名字拆開，然後逐字組出有趣的詞句。比如，和你談話的那個女孩如果名叫張小美，你就可以說：“嗯…… 張著嘴接吻。 小-心牙齒碰在一起。 美國人也都不會這麼幹的。” 然後讓她接你的名字來玩——同時這也是一個看出她能多有趣和多聰明的絕好機會，此法從不會走眼的……
MORE TIPS ON MAKING REGULAR CONVERSATION INTERESTING...
Sometimes you’ll legitimately want to know where she lives or what she does. It’s OK to ask, as long as you do it in a cocky and funny way, and have a cocky and funny answer yourself.
Here are some examples:
- To find out where she lives: "I bet you live close to a mall, don’t you?"
- To find out where she’s from: "You must not get out much... are you from Delaware or something?"
- To find out what she does: "So what do you do? Are you like a tuba player or something? You’ve got "tuba" written all over you..."
- After she laughs, say, "Seriously, tell me..." Then, of course, make fun of her answer.
- 套出她的出生地：“你的老家一定不會太遠…… 估計你是特拉華的吧？”
- 在逗了她大笑之後，說：“說正經的，告訴我……” 然後，當然，對她的回答開開玩笑。
"OWNING" THE CONVERSATION
A lot of times when you meet a woman in a bar or club, she’s going to have her shield up from meeting so many dorky guys in a row. So she’ll give you attitude. But if you can show her you’re not affected by it - or better yet, turn it around in your favor - you will INSTANTLY trigger a deep attraction within her.
Here are a few examples:
- If she starts bragging about her new purse, say "You are such a dork."
- If she tries to impress you or anyone else by name dropping, bragging about who she knows or how much money guys spend on her, call her out. Let’s say she’s bragging about being able to get into any nightclub she wants. Say sarcastically "Wow, you’re like Miss Hollywood... so if I say your name, I can get into pretty much any club I want to, right? Can I have your autograph?"
- If she asks you to do something for her, say "What will you give me?" If you don’t like her answer, then don’t do it.
- If you mention you are going somewhere and she says, "Oh I hate that place" say "Well it doesn’t like you either."
- If she asks you what the craziest place you’ve ever had sex is, answer, then ask her what’s the craziest POSITION she’s ever had sex in. This will get a laugh, and she will probably be too shy to answer, so you’ll come out as the "coolest."
When you’re trying these techniques out, it’s important that you come across as cool and funny, not cynical and arrogant.
These tips should get you started...
And if you’re reading this and saying to yourself, "Man, I want to get MORE of these tips so I can have fun, flirty conversations with women anytime I want," then you really need to…
- 要是她為了讓你或其他人對她產生印象，而暗示或吹噓她認識誰誰誰，或男人們在她身上花了多少多少錢，那就打電話約她出去。要是她在吹噓她能進入任何她想進的夜總會，那就諷刺她說：“我靠，你就像好萊塢小姐…… 這麼說要是我報你的名字，我就能進任何我想進的夜總會了？我能要張你的簽名嗎？”