2. The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread, but to make every mouthful sweet.——James Angel
3. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
4. The man who can make hard things easy is the educator.
5. Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and than fulnesson this special day.
6. A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his in fluences tops.——Henry Adams
7. Dear teacher, thank you for illuminating my voyage of life with your own light of life. My grateful sentiments come from the bottom of my heart.
8. The whole secret of the teacher's force lies in the conviction that men are convertible.
9. Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through along and arduous journey.
10. My heartfelt thanks to you, dear teacher. On the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely.